Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cape Trip




Today I went to Logan airport to pick up clients going to the Cape. I love driving on Sunday's, No traffic what a peaceful ride. Pictue 1 (bottom to top). Here is the bus being shadowed by its bigger counterparts. Jeez! it looks so small. Picture 2 was my destination and picture 3 was just a beautiful sight so I pulled over to share this picture with you all. The colors of Fall and the crispness in the air make it just so awsome to take it all in. enjoy I did.

Follow up RE: Dear Michael,
I just wanted to thank you for your assistance with our transportation to and from The Lighthouse Inn last week. The shuttles and car were right on time and all of the drivers were highly courteous and professional. We will definitely recommend your services and hopefully get the chance to use them again ourselves next year.
All the best,
Kellie