Monday, October 5, 2009

Bacherlorette Party 09


This party was an 80s theme, We had the bus fully decorated,80s music blasting on the stereo, I give these girls a lot of credit they lasted the whole night and not once did they ask to turn the stereo down. what a fun time. Thanks Bri!

RE: From Bri..
Bri says.. Thanks!! We had such a good time.. and NO the music can't get louder I felt like I was in a nightclub the whole way there and back. we didn't want to get off the bus!! LOL :)

RE: From Jill.
Hi Mike!!
I was part of the bachelorette party with Brianna the other night! I just wanted to say thanks for taking us around. The music was blasting and everybody had a great time!! We loved how you decorated the bus for us and had the perfect music! You got to and from Providence so quickly!! I definitely plan on calling you again when I need to!

Thanks,

Jill