Friday, September 18, 2009

Boston is beautiful













Had a trip into Boston where my clients went for a tour on the duck boats then we headed over to the Spirit of Boston along the way today I was going to take some photos and do a photo type blog. It went pretty good as you will see The first stop was the Christian Science Center. I wanted to take some pictures and I spotted this trash right beside a waste basket no less so I picked it up and threw it away. The supervisor seen me do that and came over to talk to me. I said it was nothing and he took a business card. Who knows what will come of it? But as you will see the next group that came by didn't have to see that mess. My next stop was the Spirit of Boston Nice big boat. While my clients were out I went up to South Boston for a world famous Kelly's steak and Cheese Hmmm. on the way back I noticed our cruise port looked like Miami so off I went and parked with the other buses and ate my lunch . whayt a fun group everyone had a good time.

Thank You

Michael